Welcome to Pond Home
Pond Home in Wrentham, MA is a private, interdenominational nonprofit home that was organized and incorporated in 1899 by a philanthropic organization, the King's Daughters and Sons of Norfolk County, to provide care for elders 65 and older. A volunteer Board of Trustees oversees professional management of Pond Home by Rogerson Communities, a recognized leader in not-for-profit management of elder housing and health services.
Pond Home is licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Health as a Residential Care Facility. Pond Home also has a Supportive Nursing Care Unit for those residents needing additional care. We offer significantly more personal care than an Assisted Living Facility offers, but not as much medical care as a Skilled Nursing Care Facility is licensed to do. Up to 43 women & men can call Pond Home their home at any given time.
Pond Home Provides its Elders:
- 24-hour nursing care by staff who check on residents regularly
- Medication management by nurses
- Monitoring of vital signs, changes in condition, weight, etc.
- Assistance with diabetes management including blood glucose checks by a licensed nurse and administration of insulin.
- All meals served in our dining room
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Activities programming and outings
- Linen service, beauty salon & much more
- Hairdressing services are included in the monthly fee
- While many medical services are provided at the Home, transportation in our handicap accessible bus is available to specialists that are not available on site
All are offered within a beautifully renovated and maintained home, that looks more like a comfortable New England Bed & Breakfast than a long term care facility.
For more information or to schedule a tour of our facility, call us at 508-384-3531 today!